During this pandemic, it is critical that employers understand why employees stress levels may be higher than normal.
- Common work-related factors that can add to stress during a pandemic.
- Concern about the risk of being exposed to the virus at work
- Taking care of personal and family needs while working
- Managing a different workload
- Lack of access to the tools and equipment needed to perform your job
- Feelings that you are not contributing enough to work, guilt about not being in the frontline
- Uncertainty about your job security
- Learning new communication tools and dealing with technical difficulties
- Adapting to a different workspace and work schedule
Yoga and Meditation scheduled into your daily workday can help minimize stress levels.
Just 30 mins a day of guided workplace meditation and yoga session can reduce stress which in return will increase productivity.