Corporate Classes Online
30mins Online session direct to your workplace and for staff Working From Home
Whether your staff are working from home or going into workplace, the COVID -19 pandemic has changed the way we all work. Fear and anxiety about this new disease and other strong emotions can be overwhelming and workplace stress can lead to burnout and employees taking more sick days.
How you as an employer help staff deal with these emotions and stress can affect the wellbeing of your employees and productivity of your business.
During this pandemic, it is critical that employers understand why employees stress levels may be higher than normal.
- Common work-related factors that can add to stress during a pandemic.
- Concern about the risk of being exposed to the virus at work
- Taking care of personal and family needs while working
- Managing a different workload
- Lack of access to the tools and equipment needed to perform your job
- Feelings that you are not contributing enough to work, guilt about not being in the frontline
- Uncertainty about your job security
- Learning new communication tools and dealing with technical difficulties
- Adapting to a different workspace and work schedule
Yoga and Meditation scheduled into your daily workday can help minimize stress levels.
Just 30 mins a day of guided workplace meditation and yoga session can reduce stress which in return will increase productivity.